The fastest and simplest way to promote your business enterprise is by writing relevant articles that highlight the exclusive features of your business. Through reliable sources it has been found that 62% of customers would get to know of certain services through articles related to specific brand websites.
Just being great in your respective field is not enough in today’s times, It is very essential to effectively promote your brand through passing on information in a way that captivates the customer’s attention. So let’s figure out what is it exactly that makes your article a top feature in search pages and sites.
Vital Steps to Follow in Article Writing
- Getting the Hook- Your article may be very useful and informative. That does not mean it will get the attention it deserves. This is because what it lacks is a great hook. The reader would only read your article if he/she thinks it is going to be beneficial. So instead of using big jargons and lengthy titles, use crisp and to the point titles. A great title should express exactly what the article is trying to convey to the reader.
- Come to the Point- The introduction of your article is the second most significant aspect to entice the reader. It is the make or break for the rest of the article. This is because if the intro is not interesting enough, the reader will not make an effort to go through the rest and think it’s a waste of time.
Don’t make the reading process lengthy and test your reader’s patience. Give hard-hitting, thought provoking and engaging lines that will capture the reader’s imagination. Tell the readers how they will benefit from the information, and come straight to the point.
- Fragment the Article- Now that you have creatively enhanced your article, make sure you break it down into short paragraphs of not more than three to four lines each. Since going through an article on the web is quite different from reading, the reader just browses through in chunk form. That’s why you need to fragment it. Another vital trick is to use numbers, bullet points and subheads with short phrases and in bold and underlined font so that the reader’s attention is quickly drawn to the significant information. This shall make your article web-friendly.
- Writing Efficiently- The Trick to good writing is writing in a style which shows your personality. Make it as simple as possible, a touch of humour should do well. Refrain from using big words as this will reduce readability.
- Storytelling- Telling stories or giving examples from first hand experiences are a great way of capturing the reader’s attention and imagination. This is because they are interesting and make it easy to comprehend. It shows the reader that you have depth and experience under your belt.
Keeping such points in mind while writing your next article will make it live up to its utmost potential and gain you the leverage it needs.
With a view to produce an exotic website, you must have the potential to draft an incredible copy. Great web designing coupled with excellent copy makes one of the most amazing website contents that audience cannot deem to show its back to. You must be aware of the fact ‘First impression is the last impression’. That’s exactly what a great copy does to your website. Fantastically written copy leaves an ever-lasting impression on the audience. Would you be interested to explore a dull and monotonous creation? Of course not! Everyone is desirous of prospecting an error free content capacitated to convey the message clearly and intelligently. Not only this, a flawless content would also inculcate a sense of confidence in regard to your company.
So let us have a quick glance on website content writing rules that everyone should know.
- Undergo Keyword Research
Incorporating proper use of well-researched keywords in your content helps in boosting the Google search engine ranks immensely. Keyword research would enable you to get your hands on handful of keywords that users are likely to quest for at search engines. Not knowing the right words for your web content will leave your page non-optimized and hence dwindle the chances of attracting potential traffic. In order to attain the best results you need to have a site optimized with keywords.
- Incorporate Right Choice of Words
A very common mistake that most of the companies make is to incorporate wrong choice of words. They fail to understand that a website content can only attract visitors only if it is easy to comprehend. Why would anyone waste his time and efforts in analyzing a difficult piece of artwork? A self-explanatory piece can also look glamorous. Make sure you choose words that are readable to the audience.
- Hold on To Taglines
Taglines add charm to your web contents. An intelligent written copy enveloped with few justifying taglines does enhance the beauty quotient of website content and give a reason for audience to stay engaged. Choose taglines that are in sync with your content and provide an appealing look.
- Teem With headings and subheadings
Long and detailed paragraphs without any breaks and pauses make the content monotonous to read. Few captivating headings and sub headings enable the readers to move through the pages easily and keep them updated with the next line of content.
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing
Stuffing keywords is never a wise option. May people think that by following the way of keyword stuffing, they can attract good amount of traffic but it looks inappropriate to read. So even if you achieve success in driving a pool of readers to your site, you will have to face disappointment in regard with your keyword stuffing technique as those readers will never think of turning up again to your site.
The above-mentioned rules if followed properly can grasp the cynosure of millions of people thereby, increasing the chances of converting your leads into sales.