The fastest and simplest way to promote your business enterprise is by writing relevant articles that highlight the exclusive features of your business. Through reliable sources it has been found that 62% of customers would get to know of certain services through articles related to specific brand websites.
Just being great in your respective field is not enough in today’s times, It is very essential to effectively promote your brand through passing on information in a way that captivates the customer’s attention. So let’s figure out what is it exactly that makes your article a top feature in search pages and sites.
Vital Steps to Follow in Article Writing
- Getting the Hook- Your article may be very useful and informative. That does not mean it will get the attention it deserves. This is because what it lacks is a great hook. The reader would only read your article if he/she thinks it is going to be beneficial. So instead of using big jargons and lengthy titles, use crisp and to the point titles. A great title should express exactly what the article is trying to convey to the reader.
- Come to the Point- The introduction of your article is the second most significant aspect to entice the reader. It is the make or break for the rest of the article. This is because if the intro is not interesting enough, the reader will not make an effort to go through the rest and think it’s a waste of time.
Don’t make the reading process lengthy and test your reader’s patience. Give hard-hitting, thought provoking and engaging lines that will capture the reader’s imagination. Tell the readers how they will benefit from the information, and come straight to the point.
- Fragment the Article- Now that you have creatively enhanced your article, make sure you break it down into short paragraphs of not more than three to four lines each. Since going through an article on the web is quite different from reading, the reader just browses through in chunk form. That’s why you need to fragment it. Another vital trick is to use numbers, bullet points and subheads with short phrases and in bold and underlined font so that the reader’s attention is quickly drawn to the significant information. This shall make your article web-friendly.
- Writing Efficiently- The Trick to good writing is writing in a style which shows your personality. Make it as simple as possible, a touch of humour should do well. Refrain from using big words as this will reduce readability.
- Storytelling- Telling stories or giving examples from first hand experiences are a great way of capturing the reader’s attention and imagination. This is because they are interesting and make it easy to comprehend. It shows the reader that you have depth and experience under your belt.
Keeping such points in mind while writing your next article will make it live up to its utmost potential and gain you the leverage it needs.